July16

July16

Saturday, October 8, 2016

October Fun

Hi there!! 
Happy October 8th....already!!


I finished this colorful crochet cowl last week, 
love the colors in it! I used a chunky yarn and a strand of medium 
weight together. It's meant to be a single loop around your neck. 

I'm having a little sale in my Etsy Shop

10% Off anything (with a minimum purchase of $10)
use the code:: FALL10
*good until October 18th*

Pumpkin Pie Candle 
{All Natural Soy Wax}
&
Some pretty handmade Earrings 

I'm confessing .....I have another slight addiction.... 'Rae Dunn'
Have you seen the addiction around, yep I jumped on the wagon too!! Lol 
I found this "munch" bowl at our new Home Goods! (It's about 45 minutes away but we have one now!!) I'm so a TJ Maxx and Marshals kind of girl! Now we have Home Goods!! Yay!!
&&&
 the "Chug" mug.....chugging that coffee! 
& decorating for Halloween! 


Another crochet cowl I crocheted recently, this one is a 
long one that can be doubled up around your neck! :) 

Halloween decorations! 
ps..... the big tree in the center of the table came from ......
Home Goods! Lol 



Hope you have a spectacular weekend!! 
xo Holly 


A little family photo before going out to eat!


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful creations and a beautiful family picture. Your home is looking so festive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good to see you and your beautiful family Holly! Lovr your decor. Happy fall! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice photo. Your little guy is getting bigger.
    Fun halloween decor.
    warmly,
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your home decor is so cute. That so nice that you have a home goods closer to you. Home Goods is so addicting, love going in there. Your family photo is so sweet. Your little man is growing so fast and such a cutie.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your home looks fantastic for Halloween. I'm excited that you have a Homegoods Store now. That store is addictive! Your sweet little one is growing up so much! Halloween hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't been blogging in so long...so busy with the grand babies. I'm glad that I stopped by to visit your lovely blog so many sweet inspirations!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each of your comments thank you so much for stopping by for a visit!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...